Step 5: Cleansing the Particles
• Transfer the contents of the top drawer compartment into one of the
provided sterile containers (mixing dish).
• Pour the provided DENTIN CLEANSER (RED CAP) into the container with the
particulate. Fill to completely cover the particulate.
• Close the container’s cap by turning it clockwise.
• Leave the particulate in the DENTIN CLEANSER solution for 5 minutes at room temperature.
• Using a sterile gauze, dehydrate the DENTIN CLEANSER solution.
• Pour Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS – GREEN CAP) into the container
to completely cover the particulate. Use a sterile instrument to mix the
particulate and dehydrate using a new sterile gauze.
• REPEAT THE PREVIOUS STEP of the PBS only (GREEN CAP) TWICE
(only the PBS solution should be repeated). Please use sufficient amount
of PBS. This step is important in order to neutralize pH levels.
• The particulate dentin is ready for immediate grafting.